ProSystems - Quality Multi Family Residential Installation
Pro School is DORA certified to provide Continuing Education Credits for the State of Colorado with Dora certified trainers on staff. ProSystems believes in continuing education, career advancement from within the organization, achievement academically and professionally. Pro Systems electricians are the difference makers!
ProSystems Electricians are State licensed or State register Apprentices. ProSystems Electricians are also employees of the corporation not third tier subs or 1099 workers. ProSystems Residential Electricians are always learning either through Pro School or Empowered – “everyone has their nose in the code!”
ProSystems promises to add value to you, our customer, with on time delivery, quality installation, no hassle customer car and a can-do attitude. ProSystems promise to bring value to your customers by practicing time tested procedures, quality checking and testing our work, focus and attention to details, prideful ProSystems residential wiremen with full company benefits! Our team cares;’ let us team up!
Multi-Family projects Pro Systems has completed Town Homes, for over two decades. Multi-Family wiring you can count on with over 1000 units per year we know the ins and outs of getting in and out in a timely manner. Electricians and crew seasoned in the rigor of the Multi-Family project sector our Area Mangers and on site Project Foremen and crew understand the procedures and requirements to keep your project flowing.
Be the Best. Build the Best.
Enjoy the training and support you need to become the best craftsman or craftswoman you can be.
- Registered ratioed licensed work force
- Employees, not subcontractors or piece workers
- OSHA trained & certified
- Strict adherence to local and national codes
- Quality brand named electrical products.
- Continuing Education and training for all RW’s and apprentices.
- On time weekly scheduling
- Purchasing agreements with manufacturing
- 25 Year distributor relationships
- Long standing with local building departments
- Working relationships with all Colorado Utilities
- Electricians, not 3rd tier subcontractors
- Real electricians, not installers who lack code and procedures
- Premium products
- Weekly scheduling
- All staff well versed in construction management cloud based digital platforms
- Quality control through work force ratios and area General Foremen
- Ongoing NEC, IBC. NFPA & product training
- Tool box safe workplace training